iWisoft Free Video Downloader is a handy tool to download streaming Flash video from any web page. It can easily detect any live video and audio from internet, capture video, download video and save video to your hard disk for offline enjoyment.
It supports capturing and downloading video, audio and Flash through HTTP, RTMP, RTMPT protocols. The downloaded files include all common stream formats like FLV, F4V, MP4, M4V, WMV, ASF, MPG, MPEG, RM, RMVB, MOV, AVI, MP3, WMA, SWF, etc.
With this powerful free video downloader, you can download video not only from video sharing website like Youtube, but also from any web page that has a Flash video player.
And you can use our iWisoft Free Video Converter software to convert the downloaded video and audio to any other video, audio, image formats with ease.
1. Capture and download HTTP Flash Video.
2. Capture and download RTMP/RTMPT Flash Video.
- Some video downloaders can only download HTTP video, but not RTMP/RTMPT video. This feature of iWisoft Flash Video Converter enable you to download videos from BBC News, Yahoo News, etc.
3. Preview the captured videos, and you choose which to be downloaded.
- iWisoft Flash Video Downloader do not force you to download all the captured videos even if they are not what you want, like some other video downloaders do. Instead, it gives you a preview window of each detected video so that you can choose which one to be downloaded.
4. Supports monitoring most common web browsers like IE, Firefox, Opera, etc. And you can add your own browsers to be monitored.
5. Capture and download many types of online video, audio and Flash, such as FLV, F4V, MP4, M4V, WMV, ASF, MPG, MPEG, RM, RMVB, MOV, AVI, MP3, WMA, SWF. And you can specify which media types to be captured.
6. Capture and download Flash movies (*.swf), even those dynamically loaded by loadMovie or loadClip on web pages.
7. The Capture History window saves all the detected videos' urls and screenshots, which help you to download any video you have not downloaded before.
8. Support inputting the HTTP or RTMP video downloading url manually and download the video file.
9. Download videos without web browser - Some video downloaders record videos from web browser. So if you close the browser, the downloading will be broken too. But iWisoft Flash Video Downloader can download video separately after it captured the video, which saves your system resources.
10. Multiple threads downloading - Download multiple videos simultaneously.
Support resuming broken or paused downloads.
11. Display detailed downloading info like URL, file size, downloading progress, speed, time left, video dimension, video duration, etc.
12. You can manage all the downloads conveniently.
13. Built-in Flash video player to play downloaded Flash videos.
14. User-friendly interface, very easy to use.